Skip to content
- Boil your favorite type of pasta. I like mine 95% cooked
- Prepare sauce on another pan.
- 2 table spoons of avocado oil… when it is hot, it gives off the nice fragrance.
- Cut a yellow onion in big square pieces and throw it in with cherry tomatoes. Till they are soft.
- Sprinkle mixed pepper and salt
- Turn off the fire and throw in the cooked pasta, drizzle some olive oil to your liking, toss it well.
- Spread the Parma on top of the pasta to serve. Yumz! (add chilli flakes if you want it HOT.